Form Submissions with Formtide
Why use Formtide?
Formtide collects and validates form submissions and provides an easy way to view data online, forward information to your email address(es), or connect with Zapier for countless possibilities. Formtide is useful for designers and developers in the following situations:
- Developing static websites with contact forms (no PHP required!)
- Looking for full control over design without dealing with backend logic and mail servers
- Integrating submissions with other services (such as helpdesks or bug trackers)
First you'll need to set up an account, taking advantage of a free (three-day) trial of Formtide.
- Register your account at https://formtide.com/register
Copy your form’s endpoint URL (https
://formtide.com/XXXXX), and paste it into your HTML form code as shown:
- Enter some data and submit your form!
That’s all there is to getting basic form submissions set up. You can configure some branding and URL redirect options in the form’s settings (click on the form’s gear icon on your dashboard).
Looking for a pre-made HTML form to get you started? Here's one we've put together - the design/CSS is up to you!
<form action="https://formtide.com/s/XXXXX"> <input name="name" type="text" placeholder="Your Name" required /> <input name="email" type="email" placeholder="Your Email Address" required /> <textarea name="message" placeholder="Your Message" required></textarea> <input type="submit" /> </form>